Clinical pilates for pregnancy
Exercising regularly during pregnancy to maintain or even improve your fitness has huge benefits for both you and your baby.
Pilates exercises need to be specially modified during pregnancy but can be safely practiced right up until the birth of your baby, helping you:
- Increase strength in your pelvic floor, tummy and back muscles to support your baby as it grows
- Maintain flexibility without straining your joints
- Encourage better body awareness, posture and balance
- Relax and control your breathing in preparation for labour
- Meet other mums-to-be and make friends
Regular Pilates practice reduces the risk of pelvic girdle pain and low back pain and your postnatal recovery will be faster!